WinMind is a free software application from the Puzzle & Word Games subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 1996-09-07. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
WinMind is a single-player game. Your goal is to break the secret code created by the computer. This code is made of 5 slots which can be either empty (expert mode only) or contain a ball randomly chosen among balls from 8 different colors.
WinMind offers you three different modes: beginner, intermediate or expert that use different code creation schemes:
- Beginner mode: WinMind fills all slots with balls and each ball has its own color.
- Intermediate mode: WinMind fills all slots with balls and several balls may share the same color.
- Expert mode: WinMind may leave empty one or several slots and several balls may share the same color.
You have up to 12 guesses to break the code. If you fail to break the code, WinMind will display the code. When you suggest a code by pressing the OK button, the computer gives you the following information:
- Anytime a perfect match exists for a slot (same color, same place), a black peg is shown.
- Anytime a match exists (same color) a white peg is displayed.
WinMind (version 2.10A) has a file size of 19.78 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 122 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.